Saturday, April 4, 2009

Heaven














For my birthday, Stephen, Katie and my mom gave me my very own KitchenAid Mixer! I've been wanting one for 3 years and I kept telling myself that once I finish grad school, I'll buy one as my reward. So this unexpected gem came 3 1/2 years early! Anyway, I have no recipe to post but wanted to share my joy. Also, Kate gave me the apron that I'm wearing in the picture. Surprisingly, this is another first for me. Never before have I owned an apron. It was about time and I love this one. You guys are the best and I love all three of you!



3 comments:

  1. That is one cute KitchenAid and an even cuter girl in a fantastic apron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a handsome KitchenAid mixer.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors