Monday, July 13, 2009

Triple Berry Crisp

I stole this recipe off of a friend of a friends blog that I secretly blog stalk...Morgan Moore. It sounded so great and summery and it was. I think I could have used a bit more butter but other than that it was fantastic.
Tripple Berry Crisp
  • 6 Cups of Fruit (I used a combination of blueberries, raspberries & strawberries but you could do all blueberries or whatever combination you like)
  • 4 Tbsp Sugar

Mix the fruit & the sugar in a bowl & set aside

  • 2 C Flour
  • 2 C Oats
  • 1 1/2 C Brown Sugar
  • 1 1/2 tsp Apple Pie Spice mix (or a combo of cinnamon & nutmeg)
  • 1 C Butter

Combine all of the ingredients & cut in the butter with a pastry knife or put it in a food processor. Press 1/2 of the Oat mixture into the bottom of a 9"x13" pan.




Put the fruit mixture on top & sprinkle the remaining oat mixture on top.

Cook at 350 for 45 minutes, or until crisp & bubbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors